Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer lovin' had me a blast...

Unfortunately though this summer loving isn't the romantic kind...hehe
None the less: I am loving summer!

I love bonfires that happen at least once a week.
I love seeing old friends. I love meeting up with new ones.
I love working for my father at a 9-5 job that gives me complete freedom on my nights and weekends.
I love that I've become the owner of not one but two typewriters in the last week!
    (and one I found at a garage sale for only 50 cents! how much luckier can a girl get?!)
I love reading a book a day if I feel like it and getting to spend time in the library leisurely.
I love rainstorms. and thunder storms.
I love seeing my family every day.

Hope summer is treating you wonderfully as well!
Always,
L.A.


And just for fun I decided to link up the song that inspired this title.
I was obsessed with this movie in elementary school!



2 comments:

  1. congrats on the JOB!!!! that's wonderful! i love those hours...after working them...i will never be able to go back to a night and weekend job. AND congrats on the typewriters!!!! i hope to see photos:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you girl about the job! I've been tempted to get a second one just to have a little extra spending money, but I really don't think I can bear to give up my freedom! As far as the typewriters go- You shall see photos soon! :)

      Delete