Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tyler Knott Gregson

{via}

This is some work from the extraordinary artist I mentioned last night. I stumbled upon his website with a little help from one of the blogs I read from time to time. I read page after page, and I hope you take the time to do the same. That way we all can tell our children, as they reads his words from their textbooks, that we were among the lucky ones who first happened upon Tyler Knott Gregson not long after his tumblr days.

This man.

Him and his words are remarkable.

I would tip my figurative hat to you, sir, but even that seems to small of a gesture to express myself.

Always,
L.A.

4 comments:

  1. love the quote about hope...it is so true. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You are fantastic and I am flattered beyond belief finding this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honestly blown away right now! It is so great to hear from you!

      Delete