Friday, June 22, 2012

So I've decided to make a list...

I'm kind of big on lists. My type-A personality just loves them.

So I've decided to put together a leap list to be completed within this next year. It'll be called "20 before 20", and on Monday, which just so happens to be my nineteenth birthday, I'll post it for you all so you can be a part of it and help hold me accountable.


So far it looks a little something like this:
1. Go on a road trip
2. Run a 5K
3. Get my ears pierced (For the first time. Odd I know.)
4. Go on a date (I've never been on one! Eek!)
5. Write a blog post every day for 365 days
6. See the ocean
7. Start keeping an old fashioned journal for my someday husband


But that's as far as I've come so I would love to hear your ideas! What do you think??
What are some things that I need to do before entering my second decade of life?


Hope to hear from you all soon!


Always,
L.A.

4 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of lists, especially this one. I like all of your ideas, particularly a solo road trip. One of the best things I ever did for myself.

    Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I was planning on road tripping with a couple of my girlfriends, but I am definitely open to a solo road trip! Not going to lie, the thought of it is a little scary to me... Thanks for the idea though! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of keeping a journal for your future husband. I went on a girls trip to the beach one summer and we all wrote down on a sheet of paper the qualities we were looking for in our future husbands. We put them in bottles (I made a copy of mine so I could look back on it) and threw them into the ocean. (I hope some dolphin didn't eat it...I would have felt horrible!) But anyway, I found it after I got married and my husband fit every quality I had listed.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your story! :) I hope I can tell a similar story someday...

      Delete