Friday, June 29, 2012

Girls just want to have fun


This is where I went to eat last night.
 
If you ever pass through South Dakota, yes the Mount Rushmore is amazing, but if you want an ounce of civilization, go to Sioux Falls.  & If you happen to be hungry and feel like navigating a multitude of one-way streets, I hope you venture down town to the Phillips Avenue Diner.
 
 
I. love. this. place.
 
bday
 
And the memories I make with my absolutely wonderful and amazing friends
{who you can see in the picture above} while I’m there.
 
{Side note: Remember my warning about the one way street? Well that comes courtesy of my best friend, Baylee. Yesterday, on her way to the diner she found herself driving down one the wrong way. When we brought it up to her she said she didn’t even realize her mistake until we told her, but now that she thought about it, “I was wondering why I was the only car without a stop light!”
Last night wasn’t the first time it’s happened either. Ha! Love her!}
 
Yep, I love all those girls more than I love the Phillips Avenue Diner’s sweet potato fries.
Now that’s saying something.
 
Always,
L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment