Thursday, June 7, 2012

I think I can, I think I can...

A little closer every day...

To say I have a love/hate relationship with my body would be an understatement.

I love it. I really do. I love each and every curve.
But I hate how it has a want for foods that aren't healthy and insists on continuing to grow outwards.
(Who doesn't hate that??)

So here we are, June 7th, starting on my get-fit journey. (Again.)

This morning I got up and worked out before going to work.
(Yay me! I am literally the worst morning person ever. This is a huge win for me.)

I ate a delicious spinach salad topped with just enough shredded mozzarella, craisins, and eggs for lunch instead of my normal fast-food diet.
(That bacon chicken sandwich was really calling my name, too.)

And I'm buying a working scale.
(Those things really are the devil.)


This may be about changing the physical, but it takes a hell of a lot of mental.
(Meh. Here we go again...)

Always,
L.A.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. i totally understand. it's so hard to stay motivated, but once you are it's so worth it. good luck:):):)

    ReplyDelete