Friday, April 27, 2012

I guess I'll just make a list...

Tonight I've been thinking a lot about how blessed I am to have such amazing friends in my life, but there's so much to say about all of them I'm not even sure where to begin. So in an attempt to say exactly what I'm feeling right now, I figured I'd just make a list:

1. I love late night phone calls from my best friend spent talking about everything and nothing.
Bay and I have been through everything together since second grade, and I honestly have no idea what I would do without her. It's been a big adjustment this year going to schools that are two hours away from each other, but I've yet to go a day without talking to her and I cannot wait until this summer when her house is just a quick ten minute drive away. There is no doubt in my mind that we are sisters even if we don't share the same DNA.

2. I love movie nights with the amazing ladies I've gotten the chance to know this past year.
These girls are seriously amazing. (Ashley, Sadie, and Becca, you all know you are!) I know for a fact I would not have made it through this last year's transition if they weren't there by my side every step of the way. I cannot wait to share many more adventures with them in the years to come.

3. I love that my roommate understands my strange sleeping habits and the fact I can never wake up to my alarm(s).
I am going to be so sad without her next year. What will I do without her by my side plotting to travel the world with me?

4. I love making great friends in the most unexpected places.
I have become really great friends with some really amazing ladies I just happened to sit next to in a class. These unexpected friendships are often the most beautiful.

5. I love that some of my closest friends also happen to be family.
From my sister to my mother to my brother to my cousin, each one of these people played such a huge roll in helping me become who I am today. Thank goodness they'll have to put up with me for many more years to come.

6. I love that each and every one of the people I've briefly mentioned above love me despite my silly, boy-crazy, dorky, loud, interpretative dancing self.

I love you all! You mean the world to me!

Always,
L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment