Monday, April 30, 2012

Time for a change?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" -Romeo and Juliet

Indeed, what is in a name?

I feel as though when I created this blog months ago, I wasn't really sure about what direction it would take. In that moment of spontaneity I named it "My Underdog Story", but now I feel that a different name would better do my silly little blog justice. I still believe that my story is an underdog story of sorts, things are not handed to me now, nor will they ever be, but I am certain another title would be better suited for this string of posts that keeps me sane. Maybe "This is the life I live and love"?

What do you think?

Should I keep the name the same? Change it to the one I mentioned? Or something else entirely?
Any comments would be greatly appreciated to say the least.

Thanks,
L.A.




ps: this is my 45th post.
45 also happens to be the number of my high school basketball jersey.
oh, nostalgia.

5 comments:

  1. You my dear, are no underdog! This is better...maybe not "the one", but better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always open to suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like 'myunderdogstory' name, its cute. If you really are looking for a change though, what about dreamingsilly, or dreamyourselfsilly. I don't know, just some ideas. You played basketball in highschool?! Me too! My number was 22:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't high school basketball the best though?

      Delete
    2. Yeah it was pretty cool and a great experience. I was on jv my sophomore year, but that was it. There were some things I didn't love about it, but I still love basketball.

      Delete