Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From glengarry glen ross.

"What I'm saying, what is our life? It's looking forward or it's looking back. And that's our life. That's it. Where is the moment?"
-from David Mamet's Glengarry Glen Ross.

Wow. Mamet is right on the money. How true is that excerpt? Do we not spend the majority of our lives glorifying and dwelling on the past or dreaming of and worrying about the future? I know I donate a large amounts of my time to these activities on a regular basis. (you can gather as much from reading this silly little blog of mine.)

But then I have nights like tonight. Nights where I spend hours laughing and talking with girls I adore, and hours after that talking about nothing and everything with my lovely roommate. (her name is Kristen by the way.) And it's moments like those I just want to savor.

Always,
L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment