Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One of those great things...

Do you know what I've come to see as one of the greatest things in the world lately??
       Being content.

I am being completely honest when I say it is the best. thing. ever.

That's not to say I wanna be doing what I'm doing for the rest of my life.  But I am beyond content right now.
      I am so happy right now.

For the first time since I've been here, I love my school.  I have the greatest friends in the world.  On top of my already amazing friends from high school, I've finally met people here who want the same things outta life.  My classes (minus chemistry) are going really well.  My faith is stronger than ever.  And I'm happily single for once in my life. (although there is this one guy...)

I am honestly blown away by how amazing this feeling is.  I guess what they say is true.
      The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

I hope you keep that in mind as you start out this spring.  It honestly makes all the difference.

Always,
L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment