Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smile

                             


“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love,
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
― Mother Teresa


I dream of living in a world where it's common courtesy for everyone to at least smile at the random people they pass on the street and through out their day.
Smile at a stranger today.
No matter how crowded the streets are.
No matter what mood you're in. 
You never know when that one smile will make all the difference.


Always,
L.A.
                                             photo courtesy of http://www.embarq.org/en/solution/walking

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I just found your blog, and wanted to thank you for this little post. I am going through a really tough break up, and it made me realise how much better I can feel if I just smile. Thanks L.A. xxxxx
    Following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help. Keep your head up girl, and no matter what, keep smiling.

      Delete