Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my morning coffee flavored with carmel
just the way I like it that helps me get out of bed.


I'm thankful for my very blue-collar parttime job
which has allowed me to meet new people and make them laugh just when they need to.

I'm thankful for my best friend,
the girl who is always one quick text or phone call away when I need someone most.

I'm thankful for the girls in my Bible study,
I love how together we can share in how we're all crazy about Jesus
& just crazy in general.


I'm thankful for little everyday miracles,
like getting to wear shorts outside in November,
and having my roommate finally agree to come to SEEK with me in January.

I'm thankful for prayer, the Word, Mass, grace, & genuine friendships made in Christ.

I'm thankful that I finally feel at home here.


I can't help but thank the Lord for all He's blessed me with.
God is so very good.


Images via: 1, 2, & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment