Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hang on tight

Things have been absolutely crazy for me as of late.  Unfortunately, that means little to no time to sit down and write.  But that also means adventures and cherished memories galore.

In the past week I've finished my freshman year of college, pulled two consecutive all-nighters, celebrated the end of this year with some amazing people, had an old guy buy drinks for me and some friends because we simply agreed with him, partook in a random dance party around a ping-pong table to the light of a strobe-light from a friends phone, woke up early enough to seen the sun rise, said goodbye to new friends, reunited with old friends, tried to become a morning person, and started a new job.

So yeah, I apologize for not keeping you quite as updated as I would have liked to, but that's life.

Sometimes you can't even stop to take a picture.
You just have to hang on and enjoy the ride.

Always,
L.A.

P.S. Last week I was also reminded of an important life lesson:
       No matter what anyone tries to tell you, you're never too old to play dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment