Friday, May 11, 2012

Put it on my someday shopping list


Yep.  That's me.

Not really a clue in the world as to what I want to do with my life,
but what I do know who I want to be. And that woman I want to be someday?
That woman shall be remarkable.

I'm far from a material person, but when I think of this woman I want to become,
certain possessions often come to mind.

The woman I will someday be shall own:

   -A beautiful bicycle to keep me honest

 -A polaroid camera to fight the perfectionist in me

 -A passport that will allow me to travel the world

 -A grand piano so I will never stop learning
                                                       (I've always wanted to learn to play piano.)
 -A typewriter for when I feel like doing things the old fashioned way

 -An iphone for when I don't

But alas how important are things? There are more valuable things in life.
This I realize.

But hey, a girl can dream.

Always,
L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment