Friday, May 25, 2012

Shout out to anyone who happens to find themselves here

Pst.

Pssst.

Psssssssssssssssssssssst.

Hey, you.

Yeah, you, the person reading this right now.

I just want you to know that I really appreciate every word you've ever read of mine.  Seriously. Every. single. word.  I'd also really love if you'd leave a comment and let me know who you are, what you think, or what you'd like to know or hear more about.

I'm all ears. (err, eyes?) Promise.

Always,
L.A.


ps: I've emerged more cool headed after yesterday's "my-possible-dream-major-is-at-another-school-and-I-don't-want-to-leave-my-school" meltdown.  I think I'm going to just stay where I'm at for now.  Granted I'm going to have to completely revamp my current class schedule for this coming fall semester, but I'm actually kind of excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment