Thursday, September 20, 2012

& Here I am, about to drown in the chaos…

School is taking over my life. I haven’t had time to just sit and write in ages. I haven’t even read the wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell in over a week. There is something seriously wrong with all of that.

I suppose it’s just part of life. These times of absolute craziness in which one has trouble even finding time to breathe. Yet I feel like they’re necessary.

To show us how strong we are.

To show us just how much we can accomplish. To show us how, even when there is not a chance in the world we could ever make it through this mess, God will get us through.

And so even though I’ve found myself on the verge of stress-filled tears a couple times this week,
I’m thankful for it all.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

When the waves get to rough and the chaos is about to drown me, it’s these words I cling to.
Without Him, I can do nothing.

Always,
L.A.

4 comments:

  1. Amen! What a good thing to remember!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is...it's something worth reminding yourself of daily. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello,read these words from the Gospel: Matthew 8- 23,27
    "CIAO" from Italy!!


    He got into a boat and his disciples followed him.
    Suddenly a violent storm came up on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by waves; but he was asleep.
    They came and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We are perishing!"
    He said to them, "Why are you terrified, O you of little faith?" Then he got up, rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was great calm.
    The men were amazed and said, "What sort of man is this, whom even the winds and the sea obey?"

    ReplyDelete