Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Song

Today is the day my sophomore year of college begins. It’s my last year in the dorms. My family is planning to move me in sometime around four this afternoon. I have yet to start packing. Oh, and I am without a working laptop. {I’ve been using the family desktop all summer.}

I’m not too worried though. It’s just another adventure in the wonderful life I’ve been blest with. It’ll all come together just like it’s supposed to. {All in God’s timing.} Until it does, I’ll make the time go by more pleasantly with the help of a little Regina Spektor.

What new adventures have you all been up to lately?

Always,
L.A.

2 comments:

  1. i just graduated college and i miss the craziness of moving in (sort of)! my junior year, my computer completely crashed and i had no idea what to do. i hope you can get a new computer and soon! enjoy the beginning of your semester!!
    anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooftah! Well it's comforting to know someone else has been through it all and came out alive. ;) I've somehow gotten my computer back in working order, although it refuses to charge, so I have to have it plugged in at all times. :( So far the semester is off to a busy start! & I'm still working on that new computer! :)

      Delete