Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Resolutions

It seems that this is my year for resolutions.

My year for gradually molding myself into the woman I want to be. The woman I was meant to be.

I am waking up a good two hours before I have class to go workout in the morning. I am eating well. I am striving to arrive ten minutes early for everything. I am starting a Bible study. I am currently in the midst of applying for a handful of jobs. I am befriending a ton of new faces and reaching out to many old. I am studying and staying on top of my classes. Working on a 4.0 for the year. I am going to bed at a decent time.

This is just a glimpse of the woman who I aspire to be. It’s a work in progress.

I’m a work in progress.

Always,
L.A.

4 comments:

  1. Great resolutions!!! I am striving for some of the same things. Being early, doing well in my classes as well as keeping the old and befriending the new. Hope it goes well for you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the same for you! & many adventures to come for both of us. :)

      Delete