Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A letter to the man who'll be brave enough to get down on one knee for me,

I'm not going to sugar coat it, life's been kind of hard on me lately.

It turns out Spanish isn't my language, and some guy I thought might be you got engaged.

But, you know what? Jesus loves me through it all. & How absolutely beautiful is that? I am ridiculously undeserving, and God must be sighing and shaking His head at me as I think I have His plan for me figured out time and time again.

In other news: Papa Benny announced his resignation today, and Lent is rolling around.

I find myself wondering where you are right now as I sit here in the Newman Center's library putting off my homework. I hope wherever you are, you're aware of how much God loves you. I hope that on your worst days you find comfort in the fact that no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless any situation may seem, He has something much greater than anything we've ever imagined in store.

Oh, & I miss you.

Love Always,
yours

No comments:

Post a Comment