Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An adventure


One month ago if you'd have asked me how I was and I said good, I would have been lying. I was trapped in a trench of self pity and melancholy. And frankly, I didn't want out. I was all for wallowing. But no more...

Here's to embracing the adventure known as Life.

Here's to being the best version of myself.

Here's to changing the world one smile and kind word at a time.

Always,
L.A. 

How about you guys? Anything weighing on your heart lately? How are you going to change the world?

4 comments:

  1. I love this. If everyone would take this initiative, there would be no stopping what we could accomplish together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Maybe someday, but for now we'll just have to be the change ourselves, one person at a time. :)

      Delete
  2. Way to go girl!!
    I am proud!!

    ReplyDelete