Friday, January 4, 2013

A resolution

Sometime over the last four months I've somehow reverted back into this sob story of a nineteen year old college student, single and wallowing in how pathetic I am for it. Weeping like an infant about how love had managed to miss me this time around, and well frankly, every time around. And yeah the guy I like(d) he was a DANG GOOD GUY. One in a million to be sure, but, at least for now, it wasn't meant to be. God has something else in mind for me for the time being.

Here I am doing something I rarely do: Admitting I was wrong. The me in that last post, ooftah, she needed a wake up call. Turns out she got one.

So here I am, just as 2013 has started off, making a resolution for myself. Instead of moping around like I've been given three months to live because my life isn't going as I quite planned, I'm going to rejoice. Rejoice in the Lord! Praise him for this life and voice he's given me and pray for the courage to live the moment He's given me right now to the absolute fullest for His glory.

Always & forever His,
L.A.

PS: Fun fact: I'm at the Swan & Dolphin Resort right now in Disney World for the 2013 SEEK Conference! It's shaping up to be exactly what I needed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment